- Added + – effects
- Fixed Program not showing in task bar
- Updated Item Descriptions + Updated it-IT
- Fixed really dumb auto updater
- Fullscreen by Izoyo
- Updated for 9.14B
- IT & FR Updated
- Added Player Damage Chart
- Updated Localizations
- Added Twisted Fate
- Changed Elise from 2g to 1g
- Updated it-IT & Added HU
- Updated for 9.14 (ItemStrings and en-US only)
- Localization: SL added, PL was updated to include origins/classes
- Icon Opacity in context menu (Changes opacity of item builder only)
- Item Builder – Removed extra icons, Reversed + and – buttons.
- Items are fully skinned.
- Window position, size, and draggable preferences saved on exit. (By ꙅꙅɘᴎTqAbɘbᴎɘld#1175)
- Added Languages: es-AR, es-MX, fr-FR, it-IT, JA, PL, RU, vi-VN, zh-CN, zh-TW
- Custom Cursor has been added to fit LoL theme.
- New additions to Context Menu
Auto-Dim (Sets Opacity of Program to 20% when League of Legends is not open)
- Auto-Updater re-added (There is a section in Context Menu as well)
- Buttons are all back to the same line (New tabs will be used for future features that require its own section)
- Added Design buttons for Classes/Origins.
- Chart has a “Last Updated” date next to the title. (Considering adding these to show that the information has been updated for the current LoL patch)
- Roll Chance changed to fit new patch
- Added description to items
- Added Tier Roll Chance + Pool Size
- Removed Cancel button and made every button toggle-able
- Made bar and icons a bit smaller + moved around a bit.
- Item combination buttons
- Overlay does not stay on top while Fullscreen (Play in Windowed/Borderless)
- FPS Drop while League of Legends is in the background. (Just click on League again after using Overlay)
Possible Future Features:
- Synergy (Half-done)
- Sorted items by Offense, Defense, Utility (Low Priority)
- Bar resize (Done)
- Expand on Mouseover (Done)
- 50% Alpha Background for item combinations (Done)
- There will be a way to switch back to Default design
- Will also include Localization (Done
- Feedback is very helpful. Feel free to open up an Issue on Github with your concerns, or just DM me on Discord.